Hay House Basics Tarot - Kim Arnold
This book will teach you how to connect with the time-honoured wisdom and spiritual power of the tarot, and make major decisions – just by turning a card. You'll learn how to:
- Choose the right deck for you
- Interpret each of the 22 major arcana cards
- Understand the four suits of Tarot and the meaning of Court cards
- Interpret each of the 56 minor arcana cards
- Weave the meaning of cards together during a reading
Hay House Basics is a new series that features world-class experts sharing their knowledge on the topics that matter most for improving your life. If you want to learn a new skill that will enhance your well being, Hay House Basics guarantees practical, targeted wisdom that will give you results!
About the Author
Kim Arnold has been aware of her psychic abilities since she was a child. Her readings are uplifting, motivating, positive and reassuring, and her cards help to guide her clients through life's challenges to find a better way forward. She is the founder of the prestigious UK Tarot Conference and editor of the book The Tarot Masters: Insights from the World's Leading Tarot Experts.