The Witch's Way - Shawn Robbins and Leanna Greenaway
This follow-up to the wildly successful Wiccapedia gives the reader a wider knowledge of wicca and spellcraft today. The book covers everything from:
- In-depth explorations into different kinds of witches and what they practice, from hedge witches to druids; a deeper look at cosmic helpers — from deities, angels, and spirit guides, to muses and cupids, and more about how to work with them for a wide range of spells
- A comprehensive section on nature magic — from trees to fairies and herbs and flowers
- How to tap into cosmic power and using colour to enhance your magic
- A comprehensive section on divination, from developing your sixth sense, mastering tarot, using angel numbers, using astrology to discover your magickal path, and practicing botanomancy, the art of plant and herb divination
- And a question-and-answer appendix section on the most asked questions everyone want to know about the craft.
About the Author
Shawn Robbins is the author or coauthor of five books, including The Good Witch (coauthor, Sterling), and Wiccapedia (coauthor, Sterling), which is used as a reference guide in many online Wicca schools. She has taught classes about herbs, health, and healing at the New York School of Occult Arts and lectures throughout the country on these subjects. She lives in New York City. Leanna Greenaway is a popular British clairvoyant who has appeared on TV and radio. She is the author or coauthor of numerous books, including Wiccapedia (coauthor) and Simply Tarot (also Sterling), and was a columnist for UK Fate & Fortune Magazine. She lives in the UK, and you can follow her on her YouTube channel.