Hay House Basics Chakras Anodea Judith
An introductory guide to the chakras, offering practical tools on using this incredible energy system to balance, heal, and take charge of your well-being.
This book explores:
- the meaning, function, and purpose of each chakra
- the childhood experiences that affect and program each chakra
- the role each chakra plays in our lives, including in our health, relationships, and decision-making
- physical, emotional, and mental signs of chakra imbalances
- simple yet powerful exercises to balance each chakra
- using the chakras as a tool for liberation, manifestation, reception, and expression
. . . and much more!
The Hay House Basics series that features world-class experts sharing their knowledge on the topics that matter most for improving your life.